Availability & Bookings
Book Online & Save 10%
Book online and automatically receive a 10% discount off any pitch fee or accommodation cost. This offer is subject to availability, excludes extras and cannot be used with any other offer.
The Park is open from 27th March 2015 - 2nd November 2015. However, our Waney Edge Chalets are bookable all year. Please note site facilities and reception are closed outside of the dates specified above.
Please use the form below to check availability and book your holiday.
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number or pitch number? Love the views from a specific Caravan, Chalet or pitch? Guarantee the number you want with our 'Specific Requirement Fee'. Just £15 to pick and guarantee the accommodation or pitch number of your choice. (Subject to availability - please see Terms and Conditions).
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact us.
Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Booking with us constitutes an agreement of the following Terms and Conditions.
Booking – The Holiday
There will be a contract between you and us if:
· You book online and receive email confirmation.
· If you receive written confirmation from us.
· When you book over the telephone and the initial payment is taken.
The person making the booking becomes the lead party member and accepts liability for all party members. The lead party member must be over the age of 18.
Online bookings can be made instantly at www.woolacombe-sands.co.uk. Discounts are available on-line (Subject to availability & cannot be used with any other offers or discounts).
If you wish to make a telephone booking please telephone 01271 870569. Call charges apply.
Bookings will be confirmed by email, showing the balance to be paid and the date payment should be made by (42 days before the start of your holiday). Any holidays not paid in full after 42 days before the start date of the holiday are liable to be cancelled and all monies are non-refundable. We have the right to do this, and will not send reminders. You must call to make the final balance. Balances are not taken automatically.
By providing your email address you agree to receive promotional emails from Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park from time to time. We will not pass your details to a third party.
Bookings made less than 42 days in advance must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Short-breaks are available, but please note that Sun-breaks are subject to extra service charges and extra club/swim pass charges. Please check for costs at the time of booking.
Please make all cheques payable to: Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park.
All persons staying at the Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park must be listed on the booking form. Any persons not listed are not permitted on the site.
If half or more of your party are aged between 17 and 25, you must tell us at the time of booking. We have the right to refuse group bookings, or not issue keys on arrival, if you have not told us these details.
Prices quoted for holidays are live and are subject to change.
Please note: all bookings are at the discretion of the management, and we have the right to cancel any bookings that we feel breach our terms and conditions.
Caravan / Chalet/ Bungalow- £50 per unit per week or break
Touring/Camping - £30 per pitch per week / Full amount payable on daily bookings
Holiday Protection Plan – Please see relevant section.
Keys to your holiday accommodation may be obtained after 4pm on day of arrival and should be handed in by 10am on day of departure, by which time your accommodation should be vacated. We regret that we will not be able to allow early occupation of units. Customers waiting to book in may use the facilities on-site from 1pm on day of arrival, subject to availability. On arrival, please register at Reception.
Bookings cannot be accepted for more people to be accommodated in the holiday accommodation than the number for which it was designed. Two bedroom units - maximum of 6 (4 adults only). Three bedroom units - maximum of 8 (6 adults only). Only 1 car per 2 bedroom unit and 2 per 3 bedroom unit. All extra cars will be charged at £5 per car per night, when pre-booking, £6 per night if paid for whilst staying with us. (We cannot guarantee extra parking at busy times.)
We, respectfully, request that you leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damage or missing items will be charged to you. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages. If units are left in a poor condition any future bookings will be at the management’s discretion.
Only the persons named on the booking form will be entitled to occupy the booked accommodation. Any persons found in accommodation without prior consent will be asked to vacate the premises.
Pre-booked pitches are available from 2.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. We regret that we will not be able to accommodate early arrivals during busy times. Customers waiting to book in may use the facilities on-site from 1pm on day of arrival, subject to availability. On arrival, please book in at Reception. Half-day stays are subject to availability (10am - 6pm) - please telephone or check tariff for rates.
Touring/Camping pitches are for families of up to 6 people only (maximum of 4 adults). Touring/Camping pitches are for Touring van, awning + 1 car or for Motorhome + awning or Caravanette + awning or for 1 Tent + 1 Car.
Extra cars, tourers, motorhomes or tents are not allowed on the same pitch. If the extra pitch is not booked in writing at the time of the booking, then the extras will not be allowed. All extra cars will be charged at £6 per car per night (£5 if Pre-Booked). (We cannot guarantee extra parking at busy times.)
We reserve the right to ask customers to move tents/tourers/awnings or cars if they are extras or if they are encroaching on another person’s privacy. All pitches are subject to availability.
Please notify us in writing if your tourer or motorhome is over 24ft foot long.
During busy times, single occupancy on a pitch will be charged at the 2 person rate.
Only the persons named on the booking form will be entitled to occupy the booked pitch. Please notify any alterations in writing. Any persons found on site without prior consent will be asked to vacate the premises.
Our largest pitches will allow a 6-8 berth tent. Please call before booking to request pitch sizes if you are unsure. We will not be held responsible for any tent not fitting on a pitch if it is over a 6 berth tent.
We do not accept unaccompanied teenagers. Group bookings are at the discretion of the management. Please arrange in advance to avoid disappointment.
The management reserve the right to refuse accommodation, or to terminate the booking without compensation, in the case of any person or persons causing a disturbance of the peace. We also reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking for any other reason the management sees fit.
We will not accept any arrivals later than 10pm unless by prior written arrangement and we do not allow pitching after 10.30pm. Please note that a security barrier is at the park entrance - access to the park is restricted between the hours of 11.30pm and 7.30am. Any unauthorized entry will be treated as trespass and reported duly to the authorities.
Pitches may be subject to a minimum pre-bookable amount of days. Please check when booking. We also reserve the right to accept on-spec campers and tourers for a minimum of a 2 or 3 night stay during the busy periods, at our discretion. All bank holidays are subject to a 3 night minimum stay.
Electric Hook-ups:- Supply is 240 volts - 10 amps (approx. 2 kilowatt) and connectors must comply with British Safety Standards. The Management does not accept any responsibility for any damage or accident arising from the use of unsuitable electrical equipment or from over loading with equipment over 10 Amps (2 kilowatt).
Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park accepts no liability for injury to persons, or loss, left or damage to their property, however caused.
Refunds will not be given on site. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather or curtailment of stay. The decision of the management is final. Please refer to the Holiday Protection Plan for cancellations.
Please note that we cannot guarantee a particular pitch or unit. We will endeavour to comply with customer's requests, but will not be held responsible if the pitch or unit allocated is not the one requested. Any requested pitches or units are at a Management discretional administration charge of £15. We reserve the right to alter pitches or units without notice, if a requested pitch or unit administration fee has been charged, and we move your booking, we will refund this charge.
If a unit or pitch becomes unavailable for any reason, we will transfer your holiday at no extra cost to another acceptable unit/pitch or alternatively a total refund may be offered with no extra claim against us.
In the event of any complaints or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please report any problems to us during your stay as soon as possible, so that we have the opportunity to rectify any problems or issues at the time.
Any claims made outside of your holiday period that we have not been made aware of will not incur any liability on our part.
If you felt the reported matter was not dealt with to your satisfaction during your stay and wish to contact us, please do so within 7 days of returning home from your holiday, For the Attention of the Manager. We will respond to all written correspondence within 28 days of receipt.
Club & Swimming Pool
Club membership and use of pools is included in the price if booking a full-price holiday. Club and Swimming Pool passes are subject to an extra charge for Sun-breaks.
The Indoor Swimming Pool and Club are open from the beginning to the end of the season inclusive. The outdoor pool is open subject to management discretion.
All members and their guests must agree to abide by the Club Rules (a copy of which is available in Reception).
On arrival a club card will be issued and we reserve the right to inspect the club card or cancel it at any time.
The children's club is operated from the beginning to the end of the season inclusive. We have the right to change or cancel these clubs without prior notice.
The children's club is run during advertized hours. Please see the daily entertainments' board.
The children’s play areas and activities are run strictly under parental supervision only and all children must be accompanied in the Club and Woolly’s Shack at all times.
All non-swimmers and Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) in the pool. The management cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injury incurred in or around the swimming pool area. We do not employ lifeguards.
Coded Access is operational on both swimming pools at all times to conform with Health & Safety Regulations. Please do not give your code to under 16’s or any other person.
The management cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or loss or damage to their property.
Dogs in Accommodation Pre Booked - £5 per night. Dogs in Touring/Camping - £2.75 per night. (On Arrival - £6 in accomodation per night & £3.75 when camping & touring per night)
Only 1 dog per booking unless otherwise arranged.
Dogs are welcome in pet friendly accommodation/pitches and must be kept on a lead and under control at all times on the site and in all public building areas.
Dog owners must adhere to signs in public areas.
Dogs remain the responsibility of their owners at all times and special areas are provided for their exercise.
We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused by pets in accommodation, howsoever caused.
We reserve the right to charge £100 for a specialist clean if Customers take a pet into a pet-free caravan.
Please be mindful to remove any pet foulings that are harmful to other people. Any pet owner ignoring this, may be asked to leave the site.
We do not accept cats or any other pets.
The following extras may be booked, in writing, at the time of your booking. Any extras not pre-booked will incur a £1 admininstration charge per item.
Travel Cot and Mattress (no bedding) - £15.00 per week or per break.
High Chair - £15.00 per week or per break.
Linen - Double - 1 double sheet/l double duvet cover/2 pillow slips - £8.00.
Single - 1 single sheet/l single duvet cover/1 pillow slip - £4.00.
Towel – 1 Bath Towel per person per stay - £4.00
Extra car (spaces subject to availability) - £5.00 per car per night.
Starter Pack - (bread, butter, milk, cereals, tea, coffee, sugar, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, dishcloth, scourer & vouchers to spend in store) - £15.00
Special Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be used with any other offer.
Please see our website for all special offers
Holiday Protection Plan
£15 for 7 night Self Catering holidays.
£10 for Short Break Holidays (Up to 4 nights) Self Catering.
£1.50 per night for Camping and Touring holidays.
Sun Holidays - £10 per booking (Amendment Only- please see section entitled The Sun)
Our Holiday Protection Plan must be added to your booking and paid with your initial deposit. It cannot be added at a later time.
1. If you have to cancel your holiday due to:-
· Serious injury, illness, death, jury service, maternity or redundancy to any member of your party named on your booking form and this can be fully substantiated and has arisen since you made the booking, then you are no longer liable for the balance of your booking.
· Illness, death or injury of a close relative and this can be fully substantiated and has arisen since you made the booking, then you are no longer liable for the balance of your booking.
2. If the Holiday Protection Plan is not taken at the time of Booking, we regret that the Full Balance is not refundable.
3. You must notify us immediately should the circumstances for cancellation or amendment arise. All telephone cancellations or amendments must be confirmed in writing by Recorded Delivery or email with a confirmed receipt from the Office Manager.
4. The Holiday Protection Plan is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave home for your holiday and you have qualified with the above conditions.
4a. The above will be considered for a refund, if they arose after your holiday was booked and this plan was taken out.
5. The decision of the management on all claims is final. You are advised to take out separate Holiday Insurance cover for any other circumstances.
6. Consideration for Cancellation refunds can only be processed when taking out the Holiday Protection Plan at the time of booking.
7. The Holiday Protection Plan is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave home for your holidays. If you need to cancel your holiday after 2pm on the day of arrival or during your stay, then we regret, we are unable to refund any monies.
8. Payments made with vouchers, credit notes, or ‘Free Holidays’ will not be credited or cannot be refunded.
9. If you are awarded a ‘Free Holiday’, you must take out this plan if you think you may wish to change dates.
10. Change of holiday details can only be processed if you paid for the Holiday Protection Plan at the time of booking. Changes can be made to dates up until 48 hours before your holiday. A £15 administration charge will be taken.
If we receive written confirmation of your holiday cancellation with qualifying reasons, more than 42 days before the holiday start date, we will refund:
· The full amount paid, deducting the Holiday Protection Plan and a £15 admin charge.
If we receive written confirmation of your holiday cancellation with qualifying reasons, less than 42 days before the holiday start date, we will refund:
· The full amount paid, deducting the Holiday Protection Plan, initial deposit paid, and a £15 administration charge.
If we receive written confirmation of your holiday cancellation with qualifying reasons, less than 48 hours before the holiday start date, we will refund:
· 50% of the full price paid, minus the Holiday Protection Plan, initial deposit paid, and a £15 administration charge.
If you do not take out our Holiday Protection Plan, regardless of reason of booking, or if the full and final balance is not received before 42 days before your holiday, then your holiday will be cancelled. No refunds will be given, and dates will not be changed.
How to Cancel or Amend:
Call us immediately on 01271870569, to inform us that you wish to cancel. We must then receive written instruction of this immediately, with any supporting documentation. We suggest all correspondence are sent Royal Mail, 1st Class Signed for to: Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Booking Office, Beach Road, Woolacombe, North Devon, EX34 7AF.
As a guest booking a holiday with us through The Sun, we invite you to take out a £10 Amendment Holiday Protection.
1. Holiday dates can be changed up to 7 days prior to the holiday start date, and will incur a £15 administration fee. Subject to availability.
2. Guest names can be changed up until the day before your holiday start date, and will incur a £15 administration charge.
3. You cannot cancel your Sun holiday using this plan.
4. All Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park terms and conditions listed apply.
1. V.A.T. - all prices quoted include V.A.T. at the current rate.
2. CCTV is operational on the site and in all public buildings including the swimming pools, and is kept in line with the current Data Protection Act.
3. WIFI is operated throughout the site by WiFi SPARK Ltd (charges apply). We will not be held responsible for any interruptions to the service, or incompatibilities. All issues are to be directed to the helpline of WiFi SPARK Ltd.
4. Marketing – Photographs and videos may be used from time to time for marketing purposes. If you do not wish yourselves or any of your party to appear in any of these then please notify us immediately.
5. Loyalty Cards and Seasonal Pitch Cards remain the property of Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park at all times. We reserve the right to recall all cards at any time for any reason the management sees fit.
All information is correct at the time of going to press.
6. We regret Supermarket-Chain or food & drink deliveries are not permitted on site. Any unauthorised vehicles entering Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park will be immediately asked to leave, at no responsibility of loss of groceries, to Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park.
7. Richards Holiday Developments (Woolacombe) - (Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park) will not be held responsible for any injury to person, loss or damage of their property.
8. Any left property (lost property) will be logged into the 'Lost Property' system for collection up to 1 month after it is found. Items can be sent to customers at a cost to the customer. Please note Clause 7 - Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park will not be held responsible for any property left on site or in any accommodation.
9. All Credit Cards are subject to a 1.5% charge, minimum £2.50, maximum £20.00.
Our Terms & Conditions are also available to view or download at www.woolacombe-sands.co.uk
Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park,
Directors:- J.A & P.J. Richards, N.E Richards & J.A. Richards (Jnr).
Richards Holiday Developments (Woolacombe Ltd).
Registered in England No. 570389 VAT Reg No. 143939742.