UK Government Announcement 22nd February 2020
Direct bookings 26th March - 11th April 2021
The Government announced on 22nd February 2021 that they intend to slowly reopen the economy, and we are delighted!
Guests with holidays between 26th March - 11th April are directly impacted, and so, we shall be contacting you first.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US... we will contact you!
We have sent emails to guests with holidays between 26th March - 2nd April (holidays after this date will follow).
Please check your emails, including your junk/spam, and follow the instructions to ensure your holiday is dealt with as swiftly as possible. Please do not worry, no holiday will be lost!
Once this date range has been dealt with, we shall be emailing the next date range, up until 11th April 2021.
We are offering a full refund or free of charge 2021 date change to all our guests with holidays between 26th March - 11th April 2021.
Our team is still working on reduced numbers to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your patience!
If you have a Groupon holiday booked between 26th March - 11th April, please contact Groupon by clicking here. Your holiday contract is with them to cancel. We do not receive any monies from Groupon until after your stay dates when commission is then deducted, therefore it is imperative you contact Groupon at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival, as after the arrival date no refund can be issued.
What happens after 11th April?
We are currently reviewing the information available to us regarding the opening of self contained over night stays from 12th April.
It looks promising that our self catering accommodation will be open from 12th April (with reduced facilities and subject to the 5th April confirmation from the UK Government), however we are yet to receive guidance on shared facilities for campers and tourers. Please check back daily for more information.
If you have a holiday between 12th April - 16th May 2021 there will be options available to you due to reduced facilities, however we will not be dealing with these holidays until after we have contacted all of our guests with holidays arriving between 26th March - 11th April, within the next couple of weeks.
New bookings for 2021...
COVID-19 Impact Reassurance
As a small family run business we understand why your holiday is so important to you. It's important to us! Although Boris has announced we are opening back up, we don't 100% know when! So please read on if you have a holiday after 12th April, or intend to book a 2021 holiday...
If any of the below are to impact your holiday, we will refund your holiday with no charges, no questions and as soon as possible:
- If we need to cancel your holiday due to a National Lockdown (resulting in the closure of the Holiday Park)
- Local restrictions including local lockdowns preventing travel are in place affecting your booking postcode or Country.
- Local restrictions including local lockdowns preventing travel are in place in our postcode (EX34 7AF) preventing you from travelling to us.
- You or a listed party member have confirmed COVID-19 and so will be isolating during your holiday dates (confirmation will need to be emailed)
- You or a listed party member have been told to iosolate during your holiday dates (confirmation will need to be emailed)
- Reduced facilities due to the Governments roadmap of reopening (i.e. swimming pools).
- Please note: If you have booked a Groupon holiday your contract is with them, and you will need to contact the Groupon Customer Services team for a refund.
We simple ask that you contact the office by emailing [email protected] with the following information:
- Your booking reference and dates
- Why you cannot travel with confirmation
- If you would like to move your dates to alternative 2021 dates (unfortunately we cannot move holidays to 2022)
- Or, if you would like to receive a full refund
- If you booked through a third party, you will need to refer to their booking terms and conditions for their refund policy
What if I have changed my mind, and no longer wish to come on holiday in 2021?
- Unless a National or local lockdown have been confirmed by HM Government on dates that impact your holiday, we cannot refund your holiday
- If you are concerned about a future dated holiday, you can change dates as per our terms and conditions section 10
- If you are concerned about travelling in 2021 and have a holiday booked with us, please refer to our Terms and conditions or contact your holiday insurance policy
Can I move my 2021 holiday to 2022?
- Unfortunately we cannot move 2021 holidays to 2022 as per our terms and conditions of booking
When do you open?
- We plan to open on April 12th 2021, but will be guided by HM Government and any restrictions/guidance in place. Updates will be emailed to you if you have a booking with us.
- Please note guidance for shared bathing facilities are yet to be released, therefore the opening of camping and touring is to be confirmed.
Will things be different?
- No doubt things will be different, as they were in 2020. But rest assured we will continue to offer a high level of personal service, excellent cleaning standards and enhanced procedures to ensure we are COVID secure and ready to offer you a relaxing holiday environment.
- There may be changes in place such as online booking of the swimming pools, but we will email you these details closer to your stay.
What if you open with no entertainment or reduced facilities?
- If we open with reduced facilities such as entertainment, you can choose whether you would like to change the dates of your 2021 holiday free of charge, or have a full refund.
- We will not be dealing with open date bookings until after we have emailed all our guests with closed date bookings.
- We will not be offering reduced rates or a partial refund for reduced facilities.
I have more questions... who do I ask?
- Please feel free to contact the bookings team who will endeavour to get back to you within 14 working days, with any questions you might have. Click here to contact us.
- If your email is urgent, please clearly mark this in the subject bar and our team will do their best to address it urgently should they see necessary.
I am a seasonal guest, what about my pitch?
- We will be looking at all holidays, and holiday types individually. Once we know more we will be in contact with you directly.
I booked my holiday through Groupon, who do I speak to regarding my concerns or a refund?
- Groupon is a third party booking agent therefore we are not directly responsible for your booking, as it does not transfer to us until the date of your stay. If you booked a Groupon holiday, please refer back to Groupon with any questions, or refund requests. The terms and conditions you booked with will be available through Groupon. Please click here to contact Groupon.
How can I be the first to know what's going on?
- Be sure to sign up to our newsletter by scrolling to the bottom the page & signing up. Keep up to date with our social media pages, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Can I speak to someone?
- Yes, of course! Please call 01271 870569 option 1 to speak to a member of our friendly team. If we are busy (we are working on reduced numbers to keep our team safe), simply leave us a voice message with your details (including your booking reference number) and we will get back to you within 14 working days.