RHS Rosemoor Easter Fun Family Workshops
Get crafty this Easter at RHS Garden Rosemoor with creative workshops for children to get imaginative and make crafts they can take home to show to their family and friends.
- Monday 8 April and 15 April: Eggy Sheep
- Tuesday 9 April and 16 April: Rabbit Headband
- Wednesday 10 April and 17 April: Foxy Hands
- Thursday 11 April and 18 April: Mole in a Hole
- Friday 12 April: Easter Cones
There will also be an engaging, and enjoyable Easter trail around the garden as the children become Easter detectives by following the clues on the trail.
Childrens Workshops: Monday–Friday (excluding Friday 19 April)
Friday: 11am–12.45pm & 2pm–3.45pm
Easter Garden Trail: 10am–5pm
For more information, please click here.