Our fantastic Woolly's Allstars have been brain storming idea's to ensure children can get the best out of their holiday and also get a chance to see Woolly Bear, after all, he's missing you just as much as you are missing him.
As Government Guidelines change, we can update our schedule so please keep actively look on this page for updates!
Due to health and safety, there are some guidelines in place, please see below;
1. You will need to pre-book your space in Kids Club by 5pm the night before ONLY.To do this, please email : [email protected] and advise your child/children's name and what slot you would like to attend.
2. We ask that you book the day before only and not in advance due to various reason's. Circumstances between now and then could change. The maximum amount of children per club could be changed, we could have more slots available, dates could be forgotten or your personal circumstances could change which could mean no shows. We also want to give all families a fair chance to participate in Kids Club.
3. We can only allow a maximum of 10 children per Kids Club for the time being, therefore it is first come first serve.
4. If unfortunately there is no space in the slot you have selected, you will be emailed and notified.
5. Activities will be chosen to suit numbers and social distancing.
6. Parents must attend Kids Club.
10am - 11am
11am - 12pm
Kids Club ranges from a variety of themes :
Monday - Say goodbye to Woolly Bear!
Tuesday - Witch Craft & Wizardry
Wednesday - Beach Day
Thursday - Woolly's Family Hunt
Friday - Say goodbye to Woolly Bear!
Saturday - New! Princess Party
Sunday - Pirate Party
Please check the entertainment board for more information.
12:15 - 1pm
Woolly's Allstar Pool Party - Please book at reception
Woolly's Allstar's Walkabout
Woolly Bear will appear shortly during walkabouts & kids clubs. Please ensure social distancing is maintained.