From 17th May we are thrilled to be able to welcome you inside the Rendezvous Bar & Clubhouse for eating, and drinking. We will also have evening entertainment & Kid's Clubs from 17th May. Please check out the 'What's on' section for daily information.
Please note: The clubhouse will operate a strict 2 household or maximum of 6 people policy per table. Please ensure children are sat at your table, and not running around. We politely ask that you remember your face covering when moving about the clubhouse, unless you are exempt.
Tables have been restricted, with some blocked off for social distancing.
Online ordering is quickest, where your order will go directly to our team, and your server will bring your food and drinks to you. Please note there will be no ordering at the bar unless you are ordering a takeaway.
Unfortunately, tables cannot be reserved and we are operating on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
Holidaying with us..
Due to the Government Guidelines, some of our facilities will not be available from 12th April - 17th May.
Here is the list of facilities that will be available;
- Crazy Golf
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Children’s Play Park
- Football Pitch and Basketball
- Dog Walking Area
- Footpath to the Beach and Woodland Walk
We are aware this may be upsetting for some guest's and we are hoping in the near future that this will change through each announcement that is made. We recommend you research the area using the below link's as there is plenty to still do in the area and Woolacombe is a beautiful area to explore.
Outdoor & Indoor Swimming Pool
Our indoor & outdoor swimming pool will be open from 12th April!
How to book your slot
Due to guidelines, you will be required to book a slot (during restrictions) so we are able to control the amount of people in the pool at one time. There will be a pool supervisor who will let you in and out of the pool area and who will supervise the timings ready for the next slot. Please note the supervisor is not a lifeguard.
The pools open from 10am with the last swim available at 6.15pm.
- Please book your swimming pool slot at Reception.
- Bookings are 30 minute slots with a 15 minute changeover period starting from 10am.
- The earliest you are able to book your slot is the day before and up to an hour before your chosen slot.
- Please note: 1 booking per household per day.
- Gov.uk Guidelines are being strictly followed.
- Please come ready to swim, and arrive 5 minutes before the start of your swimming session.
- Please note: The outdoor heated pool will close during inclement weather and in October should weather dictate.
- Entry to the indoor and outdoor pool is through the outside entrance.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your chosen slot as we cannot extend the time if you are late.
- Toilet & Shower changing facilities will be open, however there will only be a 15 minute changeover time, therefore we advise to arrive at the pool with your swimming gear underneath your clothes.
- Please rinse yourselves using our outdoor shower before going into the pool.
- Please listen to the pool supervisor when it is time to leave the pool.
- An adult will need to accompany any non-swimmers or children under the age of 12 in the water.
- Due to government guidelines spectators are not permitted.
What precautions are in place to make it safe?
- High touch points will be sanitized regularly.
- Risk assessment has been updated and available.
- Extra chlorine checks to take place.
Holidaying anywhere is going to be different, but that doesn't have to be a 'bad' different.
We are truly blessed to be just a 10 minute walk on our dedicated footpath from beautiful Woolacombe Beach, where you have 3 miles to socially distance yourself from other families... why not hire a beach hut? Our friends over at Woolacombe Beach are up and running and ready to welcome you! Check out tide times before you visit to give yourself as much space as possible!
Surrounding Woolacombe, you have the pick of several beaches if you fancy a change from Woolacombe... why not check out Saunton, Croyde, Putsborough, Combesgate or Westward Ho!? Check out the RNLI guide before visiting to check if the beach you are visiting is patrolled.
We are also lucky to have a long list of areas to visit that do not require you to worry about socially distancing... there is so much space it will totally slip your mind that that is even a thing!
There are also things to do that can get you out and about in our beautiful area, we highly recommend the beach ride with Woolacombe Riding Stables... what could be more idyllic (plus our guests get discount, what could be better)?