Due to COVID-19, we have had to implement some changes to ensure our guests and staff remain safe while on site and to also adhere to Government Guidelines. As guidelines change, we will update the website with the necessary detalis.
We are hoping to resume to our normal entertainment schedule and have full use of facilities in our 2021 season.
Holidaying with us..
Due to the Government Guidelines, some of our facilities will not be available.
Here is the list of facilities that will be available ;
- Kids Club - Please note you are required to book
- Outside Entertainment (please note this will be on a reduced timetable)
- Crazy Golf
- Inside & Outdoor pool - Please note you are required to book, info below
- Children’s Play Park
- Football Pitch and Basketball
- Pool Tables
- Dog Walking Area
- Footpath to the Beach and Woodland Walk
- WiFi - Free in The Clubhouse (chargable in your accommodation).
- Bingo between 7-8pm - please check the entertainment board for exact time
We are aware this may be upsetting for some guest's and we are hoping in the near future that this will change through each announcement that is made. We recommend you research the area using the below link's as there is plenty to still do in the area and Woolacombe is a beautiful area to explore.
Outdoor & Indoor Swimming Pool
Our indoor & outdoor swimming pool is now open!
How to book your slot
Due to guidelines, you will be required to book a slot so we are able to control the amount of people in the pool at one time. There will be a pool supervisor who will let you in and out of the pool area and who will supervise the timings ready for the next slot. Please note the supervisor is not a lifeguard.
The pool opens from 10am with the last swim available at 6.15pm.
- Please book at reception.
- Bookings are 30 minute slots with a 15 minute changeover period starting from 10am.
- The earliest you are able to book your slot is the day before and up to an hour before your chosen slot.
- Entry to the indoor and outdoor pool is through the outside entrance.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your chosen slot as we cannot extend the time if you are late.
- Please arrive with your swimsuit under your clothes as there are no changing facilities available.
- Please rinse yourselves using our outdoor shower before going into the pool.
- Please listen to the pool supervisor when it is time to leave the pool.
- An adult will need to accompany any non-swimmers or children under the age of 12 in the water.
- Due to government guidelines spectators are not permitted.
Facilities in the pool area
- There will be no sunbeds or chairs available.
- There are no toilets or changing rooms available.
What precautions are in place to make it safe?
- High touch points will be sanitized regularly.
- Risk assessment has been updated and available.
- Extra chlorine checks to take place.
Holidaying anywhere is going to be different, but that doesn't have to be a 'bad' different.
We are truly blessed to be just a 10 minute walk on our dedicated footpath from beautiful Woolacombe Beach, where you have 3 miles to socially distance yourself from other families... why not hire a beach hut? Our friends over at Woolacombe Beach are up and running and ready to welcome you! Check out tide times before you visit to give yourself as much space as possible!
Surrounding Woolacombe, you have the pick of several beaches if you fancy a change from Woolacombe... why not check out Saunton, Croyde, Putsborough, Combesgate or Westward Ho!? Check out the RNLI guide before visiting to check if the beach you are visiting is patrolled.
We are also lucky to have a long list of areas to visit that do not require you to worry about socially distancing... there is so much space it will totally slip your mind that that is even a thing!
There are also things to do that can get you out and about in our beautiful area, we highly recommend the beach ride with Woolacombe Riding Stables... what could be more idyllic (plus our guests get discount, what could be better)?
Rendezvous Bar & Clubhouse
There is a comfortable indoor dining area, and relaxed comfy seating areas to sit & relax. You can walk out of the club straight into the sun terrace where you can relax outside, taking in our breathtaking views over Woolacombe.
Dogs are also welcomed into the Clubhouse as long as they are well behaved and on a lead.
QUIZ TIME : 6pm in the Clubhouse!
CASH BINGO : Between 7pm - 8pm in the Clubhouse. The entertainment's team will be selling bingo books.
Our family friendly Clubhouse has FREE WiFi.
Please note : Unfortunately we currently won't be able to supply evening entertainment for the time being. The Clubhouse will have music and will be able to offer food and drinks, however this will be table service.
Our food bar offers a wide selection including jacket potatoes, burger and chips, curries, salads, steaks and more – all to eat in or take away.
Every year we ask our guest's what their favourite meal's are on our menu to ensure we bring it back for the following season.
Here below, we give you our 2020 menu!
Please note food menus may vary from season to season.
Please note : The Clubhouse will be able to offer food and drinks, however this will be table service.
We have been busy installing a new online ordering service.
This ranges from Clubhouse takeaway food and drink, or items from the shop. Of course, you can visit our shop following the Woolacombe Sands CV structure, where we have lots of lovely gifts, food and drink!
Loyalty Cards, Celebrations and Happy Hour!
Customer loyalty card. If you’ve been before or booked to come again, you will have the privilege of a Loyalty card. The offers will be displayed on the plasmas in the club, reception and arcade. These will include food and drink, shop purchases and discounts off your next holiday!
Happy hour is every day between 5:00pm - 6:00pm and 9.30pm - 11:00pm, selected drinks £2.50! Bargain!
Do you have a party or special occasion you’d like to celebrate whilst staying with us? We will make the occasion one to remember with our party planning. Just ask for a Club Manager on arrival who will be happy to help you or email email@example.com for further details!