Looking for job vacancies at Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park? Welcome!
Working with us will not only be rewarding and enjoyable, but we offer staff incentives and discounts throughout the park, including discounts on Holidays for Family and Friends.
If you would like to apply for any of the positions, please email your CV (stating which position you are applying for) to email@example.com or send it to us at:
FAO Employment Office
Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park
Or if you prefer call us for an application form on 01271 870569.
Team Members March 2017:
Housekeeping & Bed Making
House-Keeping – CLEANERS & BED MAKERS required for 2017
We require conscientious and hard working team members to be part of our strong House-Keeping Team.
Daily tasks include the up-keep and cleanliness of our fleet of 2-3 Bedroom Caravans and Chalets. Working alone or in pairs is an option and career progression within the team is also available.
We are also searching for people with an eye for detail to make beds for guests that have requested. Must be able to work Mondays, Fridays and some Saturdays. (Some or all of these days).
The position is seasonal, the site closes on October 29th, although close down hours will be available after that date. Holiday pay is also paid once your seasonal contract ends.
You would need to be available 2-5 days a week – Monday, Friday & Saturday (Saturdays usually Peak Season Only). Extra hours may be available.
Please apply with the details above or please pop in to complete an application form.
We are looking for bubbly, outgoing and fun people to join our team and help us to help our guests create amazing holiday memories.
Responsibilities will include:
– Arrival day welcome of guests
– Day Time Kids Clubs (Musical morning, art & crafts, fun & games etc)
– Character work (Woolly Bear appears a couple times a day, a few times at night & for party dances)
– Evening Kid’s Time entertainment (Fun & Games, Kid’s Games, Talent Show etc)
– Cash Bingo calling
– Being part of the Entertainment Team show with singing & some dancing
– Having your own weekly cabaret spot of approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour
– Evening Disco
– You will be part of a team of 4
– You will be expected to work 5-6 days a week (approximately 40 hours a week)
– The position is hourly paid
– Living in is available at £42 per week including all rates and services in a 2 bedroom caravan
– Up to 50% discount available on food when working
– Discounts in the shop, clubhouse and on friends and family holidays
– We are the closest holiday park to the beach with our own dedicated footpath
– Team members are welcome to use site facilities including the indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools.
Monday 13th March 2017 (For opening Friday 24th March)
Accommodation available from Friday 10th March 2017
Sunday 29th October 2017
For more information or to apply please do so by emailing your interest, CV and which position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org