Wheelchair Accessible 2 Bedroom Caravans
Wheelchair accessible caravans close to the park facilities
Our 2 Horizon caravans are located on Avenue 2, close to the main facilities, meaning the clubhouse, pools, arcade, shop and laundrette are all easily accessible.
Both caravans feature one double and one twin-bedded room, as well as a sleeping area in the lounge, meaning there is room for everyone. The adapted kitchen is well equipped with all the home conveniences you might need, and both caravans have their own private bathroom with a shower. There's even an outdoor area with a picnic table.
Parking is next to the caravans, with space for 1 car, with sloped access from the parking area to the caravan. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car, per night. High-sided vehicles are not permitted, unless with prior consent from the management.
- Check-In time: 4pm
- Pet-free and dog friendly options available; also smoke free
- Sleeps 4-6 (maximum 4 adults)
- Size: 35 foot x 12 foot wide
- 1 car included in booking costs
Location & View
- Avenue 2 - close to main facilities, making The Clubhouse, swimming pools, arcade, bowling, shop and launderette more accessible.
- Partial sea & countryside view
- Accessible shower room with toilet and sink
- Towels available to hire from Reception
Bedroom & Laundry
- One double, one twin-room & double pull out sofa bed in lounge
- Duvets & pillows provided for all beds; linen available to hire from Reception
- Pre-booked bed making available, speak to our friendly Office staff for more information
- Please note, single caravan beds are 2 foot, not a standard 2’6” full-size single bed.
Kitchen & Dining
- Full-sized cooker
- Kettle & toaster
- Fridge (with freezer compartment)
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils
- Smart TV (DVD player available to hire from Reception)
Heating & Home Safety
- Fully central heated & double glazed
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- These caravans have been adapted to assist guests using wheelchairs, therefore sinks and some work surface areas are lower
- Aid for bed entry and exit in the main bedroom
- Slopped access from the parking areas, with 2 entry doors (living area and hallway area)
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £20 for the week or £15 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP
- Highchairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £25!
- Please note; our location is in the valley of Woolacombe on the side of a hill. Although this provides the most stunning views, it can be difficult for some wheelchair users. Please contact us for more information or view our interactive map.