Wheelchair Accessible 2 Bedroom Caravans From £99
These modern two bedroom caravans are wheelchair accessible. They have one double and one twin bedroom plus a sleeping area in the lounge – all with duvets and pillows.
These caravans are central heated and have laminate flooring in the lounge and kitchen, and carpet in the bedrooms and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen has a family sized cooker, fridge (with freezer compartment) and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower.
Disabled toilets/showers are also available on site with key holder access – please ask at reception for details.
The 2 Horizon Caravans are located on Avenue 2 close to the main facilities, making The Clubhouse, swimming pools, arcade, bowling, shop and launderette more accessible.
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £15 for the week or £10 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP.
- Linen can be added to the booking - £8 per double bed & £4 per single bed
- Towels can be added to the booking at £4 per person
- Bed making on arrival can be added at £10
- High chairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Doggy Holiday pack which includes water bowl, travel water bottle, treats, poo bags, blanket, ball for £15!
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £20!
Parking for these caravans will be next to the caravan with space for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
The Horizon caravans are situated on Avenue 2 which is the main Avenue leading to the main facilities (clubhouse, arcades, swimming pools and reception). The Caravans have slopped access from the parking areas, with 2 entry doors (living area and hallway area). Please note these caravans have been adapted to assist guests using wheelchairs, therefore sinks and some work surface areas are lower. There is an aid for bed entry and exit in the main bedroom.
We have 2 Horizon Caravans - One is pet free and one is pet friendly.
Our Reception, Clubhouse and On-site Shop have ramps making us an ideal site for a wheelchair accessible holiday in Woolacombe.
We want to ensure we can help you in any way possible to have a fantastic holiday so if there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know prior to arrival!
To help you prepare for your stay, please see below information regarding accessibility in Woolacombe :
Please click here.
A Tramper is available as part of the Countryside Mobility scheme from the Tourist Information Centre.
It is best to book in advance. Telephone : 01271 870553.
You can hire mobility equipment from Braunton Mobility
Website : Click here.
Telephone : 01271 814577
Choose Your Caravan
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number? Love the views from a specific caravan? Guarantee the number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £15 to pick and guarantee the accommodation number of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).