Woolly's Home Activities
Welcome to Woolly's special new activity page. To help keep his young (and old) friends entertained Woolly will be posting some activity sheets here whilst the park is closed.
Share the fun
Activity 2 - Party Dances!
Meg and Pete are missing their little Allstars and Allstars colleagues terribly! They have put together a few party dances routines for you to join in with and learn.
Activity 3 - Easter Egg Hunt!
Woolly (with a little help from our friends at Inventive Design) has created his very own Easter Egg Hunt for you!
- Just download and print out the activity sheet below
- Colour in the easter eggs on page 2 and cut them out (ask your grown-up to help with this)
- Ask your grown-up to hide the eggs somewhere in your home or garden (if it’s not raining!)
- Find all the eggs and stick them on page 1 in the marked out spaces
Don't have a printer? Why not draw your own version.
Activity 4 - Woolly's Scavenger Hunt
We're going on a Woolly Bear Hunt! See if you can find all the items on the list (download sheet below) around your home and garden, taking a picture of each as you go. If you have more than one camera or phone you can make it a race!
- A yellow flower
- Someone standing on one leg
- Something red that you eat
- Something furry
- A bug
- Something round
- A blue pen
- Something orange
- A rainbow
- Something black and rectangular
- Something that opens
- A car (real or toy)
- Something crunchy
- Someone balancing fruit on their head
- A cup with writing on it
- Something green that’s smaller than a £1 coin
- A bear wearing a bow tie
Activity 5 - Woolly's Wordsearch
Woolly has been busy putting together a new activity sheet for you all and this one involves colouring in, a wordsearch and some fun challenges!
Don't forget to share this page and to send us pictures of you completing Woolly's activities so we can share them on our facebook page!
Activity 6 - Woolly's Way Home
Uh-oh! Woolly Bear has gone for a walk and got lost!
Can you help get him home through the twisty maze?
Make sure you don’t lead him to the dragon or the lion, though!