Woolacombe & North Devon Bucket List
1. Stay with Woolacombe Sands - That's a must!
2. Explore the Tarka Trail by bike - rent bikes from Tarka Trail Cycle Hire
3. Visit Lee & Sandy Cove - TOP TIP from a guest - don't get caught by the tide, it is one hell of an escape path!
4. Have some surfing lessons on Woolacombe Beach
5. Ride the highest water-powered dog friendly cliff railway in Lynton and Lynmouth
6. Visit Barricane Beach and try one of their famous Sri Lanken curries!
7. Visit the cobbled street of Clovelly Village
8. Kayak at Combe Martin
9. Feed the wallabies at Exmoor Zoo
10. Build the biggest sandcastle on Britain's voted 4th best beach - Woolacombe.
11. Watch a sheep race at The Big Sheep!
12. Sail to Lundy Island
13. Search for dolphins, seals and porpoises on one of Ilfracombe Sea Safari Boat Trips
14. Visit Spekes Mill Mouth Waterfall
15. Have a Spooktacular time at Woolacombe Sand's infamous Halloween Parties
16. There is a footpath before the entrance to Marine Drive, watch the hand gliders taking off then get some refreshments at Putsborough before walking back along Woolacombe Beach
17. Keen rider? How about a horse ride & gallop across Woolacombe Beach!?
18. Stand with goats on the edge of Valley of the Rocks
19. Taste a Devon cream tea (that means putting on the cream, then jam)
20. Fly like a bird off Challacombe Hill and experience stunning views of the North Devon Coastline