Woolacombe & North Devon Bucket List
1. Stay with Woolacombe Sands - That's a must!
2. Explore the Tarka Trail by bike - rent bikes from Tarka Trail Cycle Hire
3. Visit Lee & Sandy Cove - TOP TIP from a guest - don't get caught by the tide, it is one hell of an escape path!
4. Have some surfing lessons on Woolacombe Beach
5. Visit the Dog friendly Cliff Railway which takes you between the towns of Lynmouth & Lydmouth
6. Visit Barricane Beach and try one of their famous Sri Lanken curries!
7. Visit the cobbled street of Clovelly Village
8. Kayak at Combe Martin
9. Feed the wallabies at Exmoor Zoo
10. Build the biggest sandcastle on Britain's voted 4th best beach - Woolacombe.
11. Watch a sheep race at The Big Sheep!
12. Sail to Lundy Island
13. Search for dolphins, seals and porpoises on one of Ilfracombe Sea Safari Boat Trips
14. Visit Spekes Mill Mouth Waterfall
15. Have a Spooktacular time at Woolacombe Sand's infamous Halloween Parties
16. There is a footpath before the entrance to Marine Drive, watch the hand gliders taking off then get some refreshments at Putsborough before walking back along Woolacombe Beach
More bucket list ideas coming soon!