Stunning 2 bedroom Caravans
Breathtaking Sea Views
Featuring a modern interior design, breathtaking sea views and all the home comforts you could ask for. Our Ocean View Silver caravans are equipped with space for everyone.
Parking for these caravans will be next to the caravan with space for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Choose Your Caravan
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number? Love the views from a specific caravan? Guarantee the number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just add to your booking to pick and guarantee the accommodation number of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).
Take a Virtual Tour
- Check-In time: 4pm
- Pet free and dog friendly options available; also smoke free
- Sleeps 4-6 (maximum 4 adults)
- Size: 32ft x 10ft wide
- 1 car included in booking costs
- Why not upgrade to our pet-free Ocean View Gold caravans which are new for 2022 for that extra touch of luxury, space and an en-suite option?
Location & View
- Located on the front of Avenue 3 (caravans 1-11 dog friendly) and Avenue 4 (caravans 12-20 pet-free)
- Sea & countryside view
- TV (DVD player available to hire from Reception)
- Shower room with toilet and sink
- Towels available to hire from Reception
Bedroom & Laundry
- One double room, one twin-room & double pull out sofa bed in lounge
- Duvets & pillows provided for all beds; linen available to hire from Reception
- Pre-booked bed making available, speak to our friendly Office staff for more information
- Hair dryer
- Please note, single caravan beds are 2 foot, not a standard 2’6” full-size single bed.
Kitchen & Dining
- Full-sized cooker
- Kettle & toaster
- Fridge (with freezer compartment)
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils
Heating & Home Safety
- Fully central heated & double glazed
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Stepped entry. Please enquire about our wheelchair accessible caravans.
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £20 for the week or £15 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP
- Highchairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £25!