Detached Holiday Cottages From £99
Are you looking for something a little more tranquil from your Woolacombe Holiday? These delightful holiday cottages are set in 22 acres of beautiful woodland and country-side overlooking the sea, just half a mile off the main site, and a mile from Woolacombe Village and the Beach. The Waney Edge off road footpath takes you off road, through private countryside to Avenue 10 on the main site. From there you can use the main site facilities or continue using our Beach footpath to the village and Woolacombe Sands Beach.
These 2 bedroom cottages are completely self-contained with full central heating and double glazing. The kitchen area is fully equipped, with a full sized gas cooker, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, with all crockery cutlery, and cooking utensils. The lounge has laminate flooring, with a settee that converts into a double bed and a Smart TV that is wall mounted.
There is also a separate dining area with superb views. The bungalows have a private bathroom with a bath/shower and toilet. There is one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, and a double pull-out bed in the living area. We provide duvets and pillows.
Please note: The on-site WiFi does not stretch to the Waney Edge Cottages, and some mobile provider receptions in the chalets can be very poor. Please enquire at reception if you have any concerns prior to booking.
Just A 10 Minute Walk From the Main Site
Click here to see a video of the walk to and from Waney Egde.
The Indoor heated swimming pool and all other amenities at Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park may be used by guests staying at Waney Edge, you can walk to the main site via a dedicated woodland walk (10-minute walk), or drive and park in our on-site car park (please ensure we have the correct car registration on your booking).
The Waney Edge cottages are the perfect base for long walks with (or without) your furry friend, and provide a quiet and relaxing evening away from the buzz if that's what you prefer!
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £15 for the week or £10 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP.
- Linen can be added to the booking - £8 per double bed and £4 per single bed
- Towels can be added to the booking at £4 per person
- Bed making on arrival can be added at £10
- High chairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Doggy Holiday pack which includes water bowl, travel water bottle, treats, poo bags, blanket, ball for £15!
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £20! (To be collected from the shop on arrival).
Parking for the nearby to the chalet's with space for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Just a 1 minute drive, half a mile from the main site (out of the village). The postcode for these cottages is EX34 7AW.
Chalets 1, 2, 5 & 6 are pet friendly.
Chalets 3 & 4 are pet free.
Choose Your Chalet
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number? Love the views from a specific chalet? Guarantee the number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £15 to pick and guarantee the accommodation number of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).