Electric pitches are electric hook up only and are available in hard standing or grass. There is no cost difference whether you choose one or the other.
Due to health and safety, we only allow a maximum of 6 people per pitch and pitches are big enough for a 6 man tent only as well as ensuring your car also fits along side your tent.
If you'd prefer a little luxury, we hire electric cables in the shop, from £1 per night. A security deposit is required.
Hard standing electric pitches are based on the back of Avenue 1 and 2 and grass pitches are available on avenue 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Avenue's 9, 11 and 12 are for tents only where as all other avenues are for both tourers and tents.
- £30 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £1.50 per night - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP.
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £20!
- Minimum of 2 adults per pitch during busy period and high season(or 1 adult/2 children)
- If you'd prefer a little luxury, we hire electric cables in the shop, from £1 per night. A security deposit is required.
- Fancy a half day stay? Call reception to inquire. Check out for half day stays is 8pm at half price of a pitch cost.
Parking is available on your pitch for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Choose Your Pitch
Would you like to secure a specific pitch? Love the views from a specific pitch or have a group booking? Guarantee the pitch number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £15 to pick and guarantee the pitch of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).