Standard pitches have electric hook up only and are available with hard standing or grass bases. There is no cost difference whether you choose one or the other.
Due to health and safety reasons, we allow a maximum of 6 guests per pitch (4 adults plus 2 children), with pitches large enough to accommodate a 6 man tent and car.
Electric cables are available to buy from our on-site shop if you do not have your own.
Standard hard standing pitches with electric are located on the back of Avenue 1 and 2, standard grass pitches are located on avenues 11 and 12.
Avenues 11 and 12 will accommodate tents and small camper vans only, all other avenues will accommodate touring caravans, motorhomes, camper vans and tents.
- £30 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £2 per night - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP
- Dog friendly holiday park - add your furry friend on for £2.75 per night!
- Add a Doggy Holiday pack which includes water bowl, travel water bottle, treats, poo bags, blanket, ball for £15!
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk (choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £25!
- Fancy a late check out? Call Reception to enquire and extend your stay until 8pm on the day of departure.
Parking is available on your pitch for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Choose Your Pitch
Would you like to secure a specific pitch? Love the views from a specific pitch or have a group booking? Guarantee the pitch number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £10 to pick and guarantee the pitch of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).
Standard Pitch - Grass