Compact, Luxury Cabins
Start your holiday on the day of your choice!
Ultra-Modern Self-Catering Accommodation
Soak up the stunning sea and countryside views from the L-shaped sofa in the open-plan lounge, or cosy up in the dining area before snuggling down in the clever pull-out sofa-bed. Enjoy a sunset meal from the outdoor picnic table. Venture up the ladder to discover the double/twin bed sleeping compartment, complete with USB points and rear windows.
Hot Tub Cabins Available
Fancy a dip while you take in the view? Sea View Cabins 3, 4, 7, and 8 are available with their own private hot tubs for an extra £50 per night.
Parking is on the same avenue as the Sea View Cabins for 1 car per cabin. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High-sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Choose Your Sea View Cabin
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number? Love the views from a specific cabin? Guarantee the number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £20 to pick and guarantee the accommodation number of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).
Take a Virtual Tour
- Check-In time: 2pm
- Check-In day: Any day of the week!
- 2 night minimum stay (3 during high season)
- Pet-free and pet-friendly options available, also smoke free
- Sleeps 4-6 (maximum 4 adults)
- 1 car included in booking costs
- Why not upgrade to our Cabin with a Hot Tub? Ask our friendly Reception team for more info
Location & View
- Located on Avenue A & Avenue 7
- Superior sea & countryside view
- TV (DVD player available to hire from Reception)
- Shower room with toilet and sink
- Towels available to hire from Reception
- Heated electric towel radiator
- Vanity cupboard
Bedroom & Laundry
- Large L-shaped sofa becomes a pull out double bed
- Fixed gas-assisted telescopic dining table can be turned into a large double bed (2021 edition will have a foldaway dining table, these are Sea View Cabins 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9)
- Additional higher level double or twin bed sleeping area accessible via the ladder
- Duvets & pillows provided for all beds; linen available to hire from Reception
- Pre-booked bed making available, speak to our friendly Office staff for more information
- Please note, single caravan beds are 2 foot, not a standard 2’6” full-size single bed.
Kitchen & Dining
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Rear dining area with seating for 6
- 4 burner gas hob with extractor fan & cooker
- Integrated microwave
- Kettle & toaster
- Integrated fridge (with freezer compartment)
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils
- Pull out worktop extension in drawer
Heating & Home Safety
- Fully central heated & double glazed
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- The mezzanine area (additional higher level) features two 230V sockets, USB points and rear ventilation windows
- Stepped entry. Please enquire about our wheelchair accessible caravans.
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £20 for the week or £15 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP
- High chairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £25!
- Hot Tubs available for Cabin 3 (pet friendly), 4 (pet friendly), 7 & 8 (both pet free). Optional added extra at £50 per night (min 2 night use). Not included in Cabin booking costs and must be pre-booked prior to arrival. Please note: We cannot guarantee Hot Tubs will be available if they are not pre-booked.
Sea View Cabin