Day Visits to Woolacombe Sands
Day Passes are £5 per person (Under 2’s are FREE) and this will enable you to use all the facilities on site! Not to mention we are also dog-friendly so no leaving your pooch at home!
What will your passes include?
- Kids Club EVERYDAY – 10am -12pm
- Children’s Activities
- Bouncy Castle
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Crazy Golf
- Football Pitch
- Woolly’s Indoor Play Shack
- Outdoor Park
- Arcade & UV Disco Bowling **Bowling is £2 pp**
- Meet and Dance with Woolly Bear!
- Children’s Evening Entertainment from 4.30pm
- Club House – Food and Drink served from 4.30pm
- Evening Cabaret’s every night at 9pm
- Happy Hour for the Grownups at 5pm-6pm & 9.30pm-11pm
- Onsite Shop
- AND MUCH MORE!
Please make your way to reception on arrival so we can give you a wristband. If reception is closed, please make your way to the bar where they will be able to assist you.
Please ensure you are wearing your wristband at all times while on-site.
For more information on our facilities, children’s activities and cabaret’s, please click on the links.
T's & C's
- Please note we cannot, unfortunately, let day guests participate in our Adult Bingo and Competitions such as the Talent Competition.
- The day passes are only available during low season. If you are unsure of the dates, please contact reception.