Day Visits to Woolacombe Sands
Back by popular demand for 2022!
Available throughout Low Season only - Day Passes are £10 per person (Under 2’s are FREE) and this will enable you to use all the facilities on site! Not to mention we are also dog-friendly, so no leaving your pooch at home!
What will your Day Pass include?
- Woolly Bear Kids Club - 10am -12pm
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Football & Basketball Pitch
- Outdoor Park
- Arcade & UV Bowling *Bowling £2pp*
- Meet with Woolly Bear from 5pm
- Children’s Evening Entertainment from 5pm
- Club House – Food and Drink served from 5pm
- Evening Cabaret’s every night at 9:30pm
- Happy Hour for the Grownups at 5pm-6pm
- Onsite Shop
- AND MUCH MORE!
Please make your way to Reception on arrival so we can give you a wristband. If Reception is closed, please make your way to the Clubhouse where the team will be able to assist you.
Please ensure you are wearing your wristband at all times
For more information on our facilities, children’s activities and cabaret’s, please click on the links.
T's & C's
Please note we cannot allow day guests to participate in our Adult Bingo and Competitions such as the Talent Competition.
Day Passes are only available during low season. If you are unsure of low season dates, please contact Reception.